My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A Positive Mental Attitude

So I've been somewhat busy this week...trying to expand my mind and learn more. I am spending more time reading behind really great business minds (Tom Hopkins, David Bach, etc) so that I can grow as a person.

Lack of preparation in business is only about 20% of why people fail...the other 80% is due to the fact that they never have any personal growth. Most people operate basically on what they can see - they have to see it before they can believe it. It's what's underground that creates what is above planting a seed. It has to be watered, fed, and nurtured.

That's what I'm doing...I'm in the growth stage...

No comments: