My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Testing 1...2...3...

I have an intense dislike for tests. I don't panic over them...except when they cost $562 and I'm not the one taking them.

Floy is taking his Series 63 exam in Shreveport right now as we speak...his Series 6 is scheduled for 2:15 p.m. I am a nervous wreck. I barely slept all night because everytime I woke up, I was thinking about it and had to pray. Then, when I woke up this morning, I got his breakfast ready, made the coffee, etc. and prayed some more.

He has studied so hard for this for the last month...but these tests are biggies in our business. They mean the diffence between a 70% contract and a 130% contract in the long run. You can't be an RVP without passing them. I know he's studied and done his part...I just pray that the Lord will bless his efforts. I pray that his efforts were enough. Most people that take these tests study for at least 6 months or more...so I really pray that he studied enough.

We shall soon see. If you feel like it, it really wouldn't hurt my feelings if you said a prayer for Floy right now!

UPDATE: He passed his Series 6! Yea!!! Missed passing his Series 63 by two questions...but we've already scheduled him for a retest on February 6th!

No comments: