My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Bliss


I am so happy I have two girls. If it weren't for them, I couldn't enter contests to win cute things like this from Madison's Room, courtesy of 5 Minutes for Mom (at least that's how I discovered Madison's Room). Also, if you have girls and you are interested, Cynthia from Madison's Room is offering a 15% discount for all 5 Minutes for Mom Readers. Click on the link to sign up and find out the code.

But that's not the only reason I love having daughters. I love that there are two other people in this household of five that have some understanding of what it's like to be a "girl".

I love that a cute pair of socks makes a yucky day all better. I love that they have embraced their inherited love of chocolate. I love that they feel the need to brush and style their hair five or six times an hour a day. I love that they change their clothes as often as they change their minds. I love that they are tomboys. I love that they can also look like little ladies when the occasion calls for it. I love that they like to have their faces and tummies tickled every night at bedtime. I love that they love to sing sweet songs they make up about our family. I love that they think their daddy hung the moon. I love it that they both take such good care of their brother.

But most of all, I love that I am their mama.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

post signature

No comments: