My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Wasted

I just want you all to know that it is incredibly difficult to come up with a one-word title for this entry. I am limited to one word, you see, because the folks at Blogger still have not resolved my issue of Hindi and block script in the title. I felt a much better title would have been, "Would Sheryl Crow approve?"

Without further ado, I give you the 2006 winners for the "Toilet Paper Wedding Dress" contest:













And my thanks to Kim for sending this to me....it was very..um..timely.


Technorati Tags: , , ,

post signature

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Would Sheryl Crowe approve? LOL LOLOLOLOL I dont think she would. LOL

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Wow! That's just crazy!