My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Okay internets - I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Help a girl stay on the the front page of TopMomma.com, won't you? I need as many people as possible to visit me here so I can at least get a badge that I was on there for a day! lol (Really, I'm not expecting to last much longer than that, since I don't have a lot of readers - I'm just getting to where I have a few "regulars") So GO! You might find another mommy blogger you need to add to your blogroll. Just be sure to check me out, too! :) Pwetty pwease?

This is what you click: (feel free to do this daily...lol)


Technorati Tags: , ,

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice you are in the top left corner! Enjoy...

SimplyAmusingDesigns.com said...

Ellen, thanks for visiting! :)

Anonymous said...

I clicked for ya! By the way, I like the new picture of you on the side bar!

Unknown said...

I voted for you! Hope you last longer than I did.