My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday - My Bedroom


When I first got married, there were two things I swore I'd never allow into my bedroom. The first was a television and second was a computer. Well, fast forward 6-1/2 years and 3 kids later...we have not only a computer in our bedroom, but it's also our home office! Our house has three bedrooms, and has only 1400 square feet of living space...so the most logical and convenient place for us to have our home office was on the side of our bedroom!

I moved things around and made it work as best as possible, but there are days, weeks, even months that go by where I am overwhelmed with clutter and excess junk I have no clue where to put. So here's my tackle for today (and probably the rest of this week:






Feel free to pray for me now, y'all. It's bad. I know. But now you see what I'm up against, why I have trouble blogging. It's hard to think in this mess.

For more Tackle It Tuesday projects, or to add your own, visit 5 Minutes for Mom and link up!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Technorati Tags:

6 comments:

Sarah @ Ordinary Days said...

Reminds me of my bedroom in high school. Good luck! I find in situations like this all you really need are a couple of trash bags. :)

Deb said...

I have what passes for my home office in our bedroom too - there's just no place else for us either! Good luck with your tackle! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for visiting my blog
I have had my home office in my bedroom before but prefer in the lounge where I can see everything that is going on aka keep an eye on my boys

I do have a TV in my room as well as the lounge I like it

Sara said...

Good luck! Why oh why do desks have a way of overflowing no matter what we do?

Reighnie said...

Glad to see I am not the only one with this problem. I feel your pain.

Good luck with this tackle!

TrainingHearts said...

I hope that you were able to complete your "Tackle" this week :)

Have a wonderful weekend!
~Tamara
www.TrainingHearts.com