My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My husband hates it and I love it...

Sound familiar? I could be talking about a myriad of things, since we are polar opposites. He's a lover of all things science and the closest I come to liking anything with the word "science" is "sci-fi", and it's only loosely based on science, right? He loves history and geography and I can't remember what happened yesterday, much less 300 years ago. Plus, I'm what you might consider a bit of a geographically challenged kind of gal...ahem. Tell me you're from Buffalo and I might think it's somewhere in Oklahoma on the prairie.

So I'm sure I'm not the only woman out there who experiences issues with her hair and her husband, right? Please tell me I'm not. He likes it long, I like it short. He likes it gray, I like it colored. I like to look young! fresh! vibrant! We're just different that way. I walked in today from my hair appointment and even though I knew better than to ask, I was so excited that after 3 years of searching for someone who understood my hair needs, and having finally found her (praise the Lord!) I had a momentary lapse of judgment and asked him, "So, what do you think?"

Y'all, I should not have asked. As he was searching for least offensive words to use to let me know he didn't quite care for it was okay with it, his face betrayed his emotions and the moment was comical to say the least. He tried to be positive, he really did. So I couldn't hold it against him.

But I love my new haircut. I'll have him take a photo later and post it so you can all see. Because I'm generous like that. And because I love it that much. Really. I do.

Photobucket

Technorati Tags: , ,

2 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

I WANNA SEE IT!!!

Megan Cobb said...

Me too. And it's time for a change for me, too, so maybe you'll inspire me!

Love your new look here - that autosig thing is ca-yute!