My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Things I didn't know about myself...

What Karen Means

You are a seeker of knowledge, and you have learned many things in your life. (true)
You are also a keeper of knowledge - meaning you don't spill secrets or spread gossip. (also true)
People sometimes think you're snobby or aloof, but you're just too deep in thought to pay attention to them. (sadly, often too true)

You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. (I don't know about this...)
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. (check)
You have the classic "Type A" personality. (really, do I? I do like to be in control)

You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something. ( I disagree with the rebel part - but everything else? check)
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense. (um, are you talking about me? I don't think so...)
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun. (now I know you're not talking about me)

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone. (ah...that's more like it)
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together. (totally, dude)
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together. (oh my gosh...how did you know this about me!?!?)

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people. (sniff...that's moi)
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts. (yes, that's why I actually believed my own lie in 7th grade that I had a Lipizan stallion back in Texas)
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. (where did you get this information?)
You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals. (It's a conspiracy against all people named Karen)


Photobucket


Technorati Tags: , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I did it and posted it on my blog.