My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 23, 2008

My first Promo - how exciting!

Chad from Grizzly Groundswell was kind enough to send me the Promo he did for Simply Amusing Designs and I'm posting it so you can all listen to it and clap in glee with me.

Okay, you may not clap in glee, but I am. It was very exciting to hear my little business talked about in such a manner.

For your listening pleasure (it's very short, I promise!) Wondering if I should stick it on my Design blog under the "what clients are saying" tab I've never made?





Photobucket

Look on the bright side! Subscribe via RSS.

7 comments:

Chilihead said...

Can I get a whoop, whoop?!? Sweet! You are awesome and now everyone's finding out. Well done!

World's Greatest Mommy said...

Wow! That's great. See how talent and hard work pay off! I'm so thrilled for you.

Emily said...

yeah, that's awesome! you should definitely make a tab for customer's comments :)

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Now YOU really are somebody :-)

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! That is awesome!

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Hey! Congrats, Karen! That's wonderful...and the design was great!

mzzterry said...

Way to go! Congrats. I can say I knew you when........