My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Newest Behind the Blog: Special Guest Shannon From Rocks in My Dryer



Well, If you missed today's show, all I can say is - I'm so sorry. We had a blast with Shannon from Rocks in My Dryer, even though Blog Talk Radio's growing pains (ie technical difficulties) plagued us again.

The chat room was full and we would have loved it if you could have been there - everyone was commenting that it seemed so comfortable - almost like sitting with friends over coffee. We cracked jokes and there were even some requests that I show up Pioneer Woman by doing my own Ethel Merman impression - you'll have to listen to find out if I did it or not!

There are a few places where the player will go silent like the show is over, but wait until the final final sign off - trust me, that's the only way you'll get to hear me singing. :)

Join us next Tuesday 8/22 at 12 noon central for our next show - Melanie will be back from BlogHer with a TON of helpful advice for taking your blog to the next level. And don't be shy about calling in - you're among friends here!

You can listen to today's show by hitting the "Play" button on the player above. If you'd like to listen to last week's show, you can do so by visiting our Behind the Blog page and listening to our TEST show in the archives.


Photobucket

Look on the bright side! Subscribe via RSS.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I thought it was really enjoyable, especially the singing... :-)

I'll definitely tune in next week, and I'll promote your show to my blogging friends, too!

Monkey Giggles said...

okay is it next week July 22 or next month August 22?