My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Tuesday on Behind the Blog - BooMama

I couldn't let the day go by without reminding you to join Melanie and I for tomorrow's edition of Behind the Blog, where we'll have Sophie from BooMama as our guest.

We'll be discussing how to find your bloggy voice, a topic she recently presented at the SheSpeaks conference, as well as a myriad of other interesting bloggy-related items. (Word has it she's got some ideas about the how-to's and how-not-to's of 'blog pimping').

At some point, we may even discuss fried chicken or cheese. You never know with us. Melanie is the consummate professional, while I'm more like the trained monkey.

We'd love for you to be a part - it begins at 12pm central standard time on Tuesday, August 5th. I encourage you to sign up for a free Blog Talk Radio account then join us at Behind the Blog.

You can call in to ask Sophie questions (347)-826-7594 or join us in the chat room and submit questions there. You can even email us @ behindtheblog@gmail.com if you would like to presubmit questions for us to ask her!

See you tomorrow on Behind the Blog: You've Got Questions, We've Got Answers!


Look on the bright side! Subscribe via my RSS feed.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Oh, I love BooMama! I'm gonna have to go sign up for that Blog Talk Radio...