My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday - Brand Loyalty

This week's edition of WFMW is on brand loyalty. After thinking about this long and hard, I finally came up with two. The older I get, the less I worry about branding and focus more on what really works for me.

Eddie Bauer Boot Cut Stretch Jeans - By far, the best jeans I have ever owned. I love the way they feel and the best thing is that the long is really a long - 35" inseam (which is great for someone with a 34" inseam!)They are even on sale right now - you can get 20% off your order if you buy a pair - EB is so confident (as am I) that you'll love them.


And the second item is something very near and dear to my heart. It's been said that a girl's eyelashes make or break her eyes...or something like that. When I was in high school, I endured endless teasing about my mascara habits. I would curl, apply, separate...multiple times. Some years ago, I found the PERFECT mascara and I've used it every since. L'Oreal (from the makers of Lancome, thank you very much) makes "Lash Out" and I buy it in "blackest black". It doesn't flake, smudge, smear, peel, (not that I've ever had mascara that peeled, I just needed another word there, you see). Best I've ever used and I won't use anything else.

To see what brands others are loyal to, visit Rocks in My Dryer.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Technorati Tags: , ,, ,


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! I am a huge L'Oreal Mascara fan, too. But for me... it's the voluminous waterproof in black brown! Love the stuff!
Never tried EB jeans, may have to check them out. Thanks for the info.
Clicked on you because of your darlin' pic on the front page of T.M.
Howdy from South Texas!

penguinsandladybugs said...

I love EB jeans!! They are worth the extra $$ we spend on them :) I'll have to try that mascara!

Anonymous said...

I'll be checking goodwill for EB jeans and I never know what kind of mascara to buy so thanks for the tip...

Anonymous said...

WOW
I buy a 30 inseam on jeans -- wear boots, and STILL have to hem them.
stinks

[hmmmmm - couldn't sign in!]
dallas meow
http://listentomeandlistengood.blogspot.com/

Corrinne said...

These jeans are cute. Here's another pair of 35" inseam jeans that are on final sale for only $69, and they are made by Earnest Sewn.