My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 8, 2006

A Much Needed Break...

Well, it has officially begun. The drive inside to get my house in order. It happens every year after Christmas. The Christmas tree comes down on Jan 6th and I realize what a mess my house really is once I've cleared away all the Christmas decorations.

So...I'm taking a week off from blogging to get my house in order. Hopefully, I'll come back with a fresh perspective and a whole lot to blog about. It seems that lately, I am having quite a bit of trouble gathering my thoughts anyway, so this break is as much to clear my head as to clean my house! (Just wish I could drop off all the unused junk floating around in my head at Goodwill too!)

I am truly enjoying my new friends at 360 - please don't give up on me! I have decided to keep 360 in addition to the other blog simply because I truly enjoy reading your blogs and something would be amiss if I weren't able to comment too!!!

See you in a week!

No comments: