Mondays are good days for announcing things, don't you think? It's long been known that I'm a maker of lists and enjoy the pleasure of accomplishing tasks and marking them off of said lists, if for nothing else than just the satisfaction of seeing something was actually completed.
1. My brand-spanking new Design Blog is finished. I am so excited about it - I coded it myself (which explains why some of you who have MSIE6 and FF2.0 will have viewing issues - working on the bugs still). You can visit it if you like, or not. I still have some work to do on it and there are still a few pages that are either buggy or not complete, but honestly? I just wanted to get it out there so I could announce part two of my list.
2. My order pad is open for business. Yay! I already have a wait-list of five people, but I will accept new clients as well - please go to my new Design Blog for the new pricing list and to place your orders.
3. And finally, today is the first day of a special giveaway I hinted around at last month. Some of you know that my husband recently got me the full Adobe CS3 Creative Design Suite (I had just purchsed the Photoshop CS3 two months earlier) - and apparently he got a steal because they were just about to come out with version 8 - so he couldn't wait until Christmas (so much for surprises) because he knew how much I'd been wanting it. (Everyone say "awww")
So what's the giveaway? Adobe Photoshop CS3, of course! It is the original disc with the original packaging - the box and getting started manual come with it. The only catch is that it had been installed on my computer once. I uninstalled it when I received my new one so it's ready to go for someone else, complete with the product and registration key. It's like BRAND NEW, people.
I'm not Pioneer Woman...so I'm not giving away a brand new copy, but you can think of it as "re-gifting" or whatever floats your boat. It's all good and I would have killed for a good used copy when I started my design business earlier this year...as it was, I spent over $300 on it. Someone is going to win it for free.
If you're still with me - here's the hoops:
1. One entry per person per day. Yes, I said per day. You may enter once a day every day up until October 31st, at which time I will close comments and commence the drawing using a random number generator, or my pointing finger, depending on how many comments there are.
2. Please tell me why you want to win this in your comment...all comments that are generic "count me in!" and "I'd love to win this" will be thrown out, because I can do that.
3. Giveaway is open to bloggers and non-bloggers alike - open to US and Canadian residents.
4. Giveaway ends Friday, October 31st at midnight, winner will be contacted via email and announced on this blog.
5. I can't believe I have to remind folks this - but PLEASE leave me a way to contact you - an email or your blog address with an email address - I will not leave a comment on a blog letting you know you've won. I need the ability to EMAIL you. Thanks!
How's that for a Monday? Pretty good, huh?