My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Calling All Homeschoolers

If you haven't already done this, you really ought to do it. I have been getting our school year lined out and discovered the Vark Questionnaire. It is an analysis that tells you what kind of learner you are. You can also download a printable version for your child and find out what kind of learner they are - I think it's an extremely valuable tool for any homeschooling parent. I have always known Katie is a kinesthetic learner, but did not know what I was.
Here is my assessment:
The VARK Questionnaire Results
Your scores were:
Visual: 6
Aural: 0
Read/Write: 8
Kinesthetic: 1
We are like night and day! lol No wonder some days I want to pull my hair out when teaching her!
GO here to take the test: click here
Good luck to you!

No comments: