My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Garage Sale Blues

Well, the day has come. The one thing I said I'd never do again. I'm having a garage sale tomorrow.
Is there anything worse than having a garage sale?
I don't think so. Really, I don't. Just the THOUGHT of haggling over stuff I have bought and KNOW the value of makes me cringe. I'm the type that will usually put a price on the item thats what I think is "really fair" and it just irks the crud out of me when someone wants to talk me down. Okay, the store price tag says $40, I have a sticker that says $5 and you want it for $3? Get out of here! I don't need your money! :o) Okay...I'm not quite that bad, but I really, really, really hate it.
On the other hand, we really, really, really could use the money! (hence the sole reason of having a garage sale...you want to DO something that requires money you DON'T have)
So, off I go to set up for those early Friday morning risers (the paper says 8am, but I'm not stupid - those crazies start showing up as soon as they see you pulling stuff outside!). Wish me luck!
Happiest of Thursdays to you, mates!

No comments: