My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 14, 2006

A Man, A Plan, A Canal, Panama

Okay, so my blog doesn't really have anything to do with that palindrome...I just love it. Read it backwards and it's the same thing...hence, "palindrome". I wonder why they couldn't come up with another word for palindrome that IS a palindrome?
So my daughter Katie is 9. She's growing up really fast. Yesterday she came up to me after her shower and said, "Mom...I've got hair....THERE". I was thinking to myself, "WHERE?" Then she lifted up her arm to reveal three of the blackest hairs you have ever seen on a 9 year old's armpit. (Can I say PHEW!?!) I managed to keep a straight face and told her I'd buy her an electric razor for that in the next week or so since she's going to camp and I don't want her to be embarrassed. She had the most pitiful look on her face until she caught sight of mine and we just could NOT keep it together any longer and we both burst out laughing.
I'm glad she's growing up. She's a fine young lady with good manners, polite conversation, a loving demeanor...and oh yeah, three little black hairs under her arm until mom buys her an electric razor!

No comments: