My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 6, 2006

Tell Me About Your Faith and I'll Tell You About Mine

My husband is a Creation Science Speaker and it seems we cause some sort of controversy where ever we go.
For those of you who may not know what creation science is, it is the belief that the world was created in 6 literal days between 6,000-10,000 years ago.
Remember that we all (creationists and evolutionists) are dealing with the same ‘evidence’, but that we interpret it in different ways based on our presuppositions. In other words, it depends on where you place your faith.
If you're interested in what I believe, click here for a terrific article on where the proof for creation is.
Now, without any judgment or criticism, I'd really like to know where all of you stand on this issue. One favor, though...please read the above article before you reply if you are an evolutionist, just so you know where I'm coming from.

No comments: