My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

No Picture 'Cause It's a Poo-Poo Day...

Today just pretty much eats the poopie-doo.

I won't list the plethora of things that went wrong today, just suffice it to say that Murphy's Law is alive and well in good old T-town.

I really want to scream out loud, but I'm afraid if I do that, the law will come and pick me up. I think I seriously have issues with not dealing with my anger today.

I should NOT be angry, but it just seems like it's

one thing
on top
of another

There's a little spot of color. Maybe things are looking up...

What kinds of things do you do to put yourself in a better mood so you are not wallowing in self-pity?

No comments: