My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Satuuuuuurrrrdaaaaay....

Okay. So I know I'm supposed to be cleaning my house right now.
Sunday's a comin. And I haven't folded the laundry, washed the dishes or done diddly-squat.
Did the fly-lady super fling boogie and all I have left to show for it is a messy house.
Did I mention there are purple grape jelly stains on my carpet?
Oh...and when I moved the couches to look under them for toys...you don't EVEN want to know what else I found.
I really need to clean. The compulsion to do it is there...it's just not as strong as my overwhelming compulsion to read other people's blogs today. After all, what better to do on a rainy, gray day than to sit in front of the pc and surf blogs?

No comments: