My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 13, 2006

The Grinch Who Stole Christmas...


A while back, I blogged on 6 Degrees of Separation, Sara Evans, and her husband, Craig Schelske here.
Now, come to find out, they are going through a divorce and all is not as it has appeared to be over these last few years. I don't know what makes me sadder...what he has been accused of doing or simply the fact that another marriage is down the drain. I feel badly, because I have been in touch with his family on occasion over the last 20 years...and while I do not know if any of the accusations are the truth, I am inclined to say that it's not impossible. Even the most upstanding people who seem truly to "have it all together" have these problems and I am well aware of that.
Sad day, indeed

No comments: