My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hands Free Cell Phone Holder


According to new State of Texas laws, you will no longer be able to use a cell phone while driving unless you have a "hands free" adapter. I have been driving and talking for some time, so I decided to do the right thing and get legal.
I went to Circuit City and they wanted $50 for a headset with a microphone for my cell phone. Having a friend in the cell phone business, I talked with him and was able to come up with an alternative, working through Office Depot. These kits are compatible with any mobile phone and one size fits all. I paid him $0.08 each because he bought in quantity. Then we tried it with Motorola, Sprint, Verizon and Nokia units and they worked perfectly.
Following photo is of my friend modeling our new headset:

No comments: