My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 17, 2006

I Miss Him Already...

He's been gone for 48 minutes...
but it seems like forever, since I know he's not coming home tonight. He's gone to Houston for a Securities class to get his Principal Broker's license.


He won't be back until sometime Sunday - and he has to drive directly to work, since his class isn't over with until 10:30 p.m. Saturday night.

To save money, he's not even renting a room, he's going to sleep in the minivan tonight. Then, he's going to make the 7 hr drive home after his class and then it's a shower and off to work.

He doesn't get a day of rest until Thursday, when his company takes a "Holiday" and is closed.



He's working so very hard to make our family dreams come true...sometimes I think too hard. But I'm thankful he is....because one day very soon, he'll be able to determine what days he takes off and he'll be able to carry the family with him -- and he won't have to sleep in the van ever again.



But for now, I push these thoughts aside. I have kids to homeschool, a house to clean, a training class to prepare for, appointments to make, people to call, gameplans to put together...I'm ready for this to happen for us. Doesn't change the fact that he's been gone for 54 minutes and I miss him...

No comments: