My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Just Tired...

December 26th always finds me tired. The kids are back in school (we are behind one week from Abs being in the hospital - no Christmas vacations here!) and there is a mountain of laundry to be done. Hubs is out following leads, prospecting, and tying up loose business ends and I'm left with the feeling a little more than tired.

I didn't want to get up this morning. It's cold. 30 degrees cold. Oh, okay...so that's not that cold, but this year has been so mild that it feels cold. I feel like I have a hangover (or at least what I think one would feel like, since I've never had a real one)...truth be told, it's probably a SUGAR hangover from all the treats I ate nonstop from Christmas eve to last evening.

Okay, that was my 30 seconds of whining. Over. Done with it. Sorry you had to be a party to it. :o) But I'll not complain to my husband, who has more important things to think about now...like exactly how he's going to make enough money to replace his bi-weekly checks. Ahem.

Well, I'm not going to spend all day dawdling...there's a small mountain of laundry that is calling for me...can't you hear it? You all have a very blessed day after Christmas and don't worry about me. As soon as all this sugar works its way out of my system, I'll be good as new. I hope....

No comments: