My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 4, 2006

Six Wierd Things


Here are the rules:
Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly.


In the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


(Note to anyone reading Karen's blog - I am not a play by the rules kind of girl...I was tagged and am playing, but it's up to you to decide if you want to participate!)


So six weird things about me...


1. Anytime I meet someone new, I immediately count off their eyebrows, eyes, ears, nose, lips and upper and bottom teeth in pairs (2, 4, 6, 8...)


2. I have one stray black hair growing under my chin that I must diligently pluck or it would probably be 2 ft long since I have had it since I was 18 or so.


3. I memorize phone numbers without even trying - in school I was known as the human phone book.


4. I have to have all the dishes put away and the sink cleaned out (dishes in the d/w) before I can cook anything.


5. I like my nails squared and not rounded. (does this qualify???)


6. (Thanks to Sai for noticing I'd only done FIVE..sheesh!) And number six would be....I like to cross just one eye to freak people out.

No comments: