My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 4, 2006

The Ultimate Internet No-No

Okay, so I'm doing it.
Yep...I'm meeting someone off the internet.
Yikes! I know...but I can't help myself. I'm so excited...I can't stand it.
Before you go off on me...it's a woman. No men for me. Well, only my husband. But anyway...
Suzy and I have known each other for a short time...since maybe April of this year. I met her when I joined her Ebay Moms group, which I am still a member of, even though I've closed my Ebay store down. She is from the Kool-Aid capital of the world...and is driving down into my little corner of Earth because sadly, her grandma passed away this week.
So we're meeting today. I hope to take a couple of pictures...get it on film...it's going to be a Kodak moment, for sure.
Suzy has an infectious, bubbly personality - she loves to scrapbook, has two kids the same age as a couple of mine, and is SUCH A SWEET, CARING person. I have no idea yet where we'll meet...we know the town, but we haven't decided on a place yet. Hm...better get busy on that one.
Wish me luck...

No comments: