My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 9, 2007

It's a Blahhhhg

This morning, my husband and I were in the midst of discussing our business while I was sitting at the computer reading my daily dose of blogs thanks to Google Reader. As previously mentioned, I am a fanatic when it comes to reading blogs...my list has grown to about 72 blogs I check daily. (Not all post on a regular basis, mind you) I am such a fanatic that I have a hard time carrying on a decent conversation while I'm reading, as evidenced today while talking with my husband.

Him: "So how do you feel about your mortgage test?"

Me: "Hmm? Oh...good. Did you know that Rachel is going to wear a lampshade on her head in public?"

Him: "That's nice. So do you think you'll pass it the first time?"

Me: "Oh...sure. I made a 90 on the simulator. Wow!"

Him: "What?"

Me: "Scribbet has a search engine just for mom blogs! That is ingenious!"

Him: "What are mom blogs?"

Me: "Well, you know...blogs written by moms...like me."

Him: "Oh...okay. So do you have your application filled out?"

Me: "For the mom blogs?"

Him: "No...for your Texas Mortgage License!" (rolling eyes)

Me: "Not yet...I'm busy reading blogs...besides, I have all week."

Him: "Karen -- today is Friday."

Me: "Is it? Wow! Today is the last day of the Blog Party!"

Him: "Is that all you think about?! Those aren't blogs.....they're blah-blah-blaaahgs!"

I will think about that sentence every time I sit down to write a new entry...it cracks me UP. Men.


post signature

2 comments:

Karen Putz said...

LOL, this sounds like my husband we're talking about!

Unknown said...

GASP! That sounds exactly like my husband and me in the morning! He now knows not to talk to me while I am on the computer :-)