My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Perfect 10


My daughter is going through that "awkward" stage that kids at 10 seem to go through. She's got hair growing in places she's not comfortable with, her teeth are too big for her mouth, she's all arms and legs and has that awkward gawky look when she walks...but I think she's a "Perfect 10".

The journaling reads: "dreamer, negotiator, caretaker, sister, friend, daughter, intelligent, reader, do-gooder, witty, sarcastic, obedient, beautiful. Even at this awkward stage you are so beautiful to me."

Thanks for looking! ~Karen

post signature



Technorati Tags: , ,

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

She is such a cutey! Is that paper scrapbooking or digital? You did a great job! I always have trouble with the layouts.

Anonymous said...

I have a ten-year-old daughter, too - they are wonderfully changeable creatures, aren't they? She's a joy. And your daughter is beautiful!