My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 6, 2007

Calvary Answers for Me

Satan just cowers
to think of the power
he lost when the cross had its day
Gone are the mornings
when fear without warning
would win and again have its way
Now, when Satan reminds me
of things I regret
I bring up Calvary
lest he forgets

Chorus:
High on the mountain
of sorrow and shame
grace signed my pardon
as Christ took the blame
when I'm called to answer
for my history
Calvary answers for me

I am now under
the beautiful wonder
of grace that erased all my past
I feel the heartbeat
of mercy inside me
and now I have found joy at last
I live in freedom
that chains cannot bind
and I won't look back
at what I've left behind

Technorati Tags: , , ,


post signature

1 comment:

mommy to six J's said...

Beautifully said, No this is my second daughter but my daughter is 9 so I have had two more boys after her. Have a happy Easter, Char