My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm having serious issues with Blogger. I can't post titles and apparently, there is no customer service or help desk. I'm supposed to spend 40 days and 40 nights reading through hundreds of pages of chat on the community help boards. My issue isn't even listed anywhere that I can see.

Oh, there is a blog that updates on "known issues", but I guess I'm a customer service and help desk snob. Although is it really considered "customer service" if it's a free product you are using? There is no help desk, no customer service, just page upon page of endless drivel about the "proper way to do things around here". Sigh.

I'm going back into the community help boards...y'all wish me luck.

post signature