My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hair and Makeup

See those funny boxes up above, Blogger people? That's what I'm trying to tell you!!! They. Aren't. Supposed. To. Be. There.

But I digress...

Had some fun playing on the Ladies Home Journal site tonight. I won't show you my photo because it's simply...well, frightening is one word that comes to mind. But I uploaded Katie's photo in to play around with hairstyles (she's wanting a new 'do). Frankly, the only one that looked good on her face was Cameron Diaz's...and she's not going to be dyeing (is that even spelled right? dying? (no) dye-ing? (hmmm) - I'm too lazy to look it up, internets, sorry!) her hair anytime soon.

PHOTO HAS BEEN REMOVED TO PROTECT THE SAFETY OF MY CHILDREN!!!!

So tell us what you think...just for fun, we added makeup which I personally think is hideous...I much prefer her to look like the girl of 10 that she is, but she thought this was a very "sophisticated" look for her.


post signature

3 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

Dear Ms. Katie,
The hair will look SO cute on you! I think it will look great with no highlights too. You hair is such a nice color. The makeup? Um. Not so much. Maybe in a few more years, when you are SUPOSED to look like a teenager. For now, stick to 10. You only get to be that old ONCE. I love you!
~Ms. Rachel

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Hey, Karen...I don't see boxes, but I see Hindi script!!! It looks awesome...I'd love to know how you did that.

Lisa said...

Tell Miss Katie I think she looks beautiful just the way she is!!

Lisa