My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Recipe Round Up!


Kim at Hiraeth is hosting this month's Recipe Round Up and the call is out for all your yummy "Appetizers".

Here is one of my most requested appetizer recipes. It originally came from "Taste of Home" magazine, but I have tweaked it a little over the years.



Sesame Chicken Bites

Ingredients:
1/2 c dry bread crumbs
1/4 c sesame seeds
2 t minced fresh parsley
1/2 c mayonnaise
1 t onion powder
1 t ground mustard
1/4-1/2 t pepper
1 lb boneless skinless chicked breasts, cut into 1-in. cubes
vegetable oil

-In a large ziploc bag, combine first 3 ingredients and set aside.
-In a small bowl, combine mayo, onion powder, mustard, and pepper.
-Coat chicken in mayo mixture, then add to crumb mixture a few pieces at a time and shake to coat.
-In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil in batches until juices run clear (med/hi heat) Add oil as needed.

*Serve with honey-mustard sauce:
3/4 c mayo
1 1/2 t dijon mustard
4 1/2 t honey

Enjoy!



I will be hosting June's Recipe Round Up so I need all of you to get your favorite desserts ready! Stay tuned...more info coming on this soon!

UPDATED TO ADD: Contact me if you need the code for the button!

Technorati Tags: , ,

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is officially the first appetizer for this month's Round-up and WOW, does it look great!

I have nothing like this in my appetizer arsenal! Thanks!

Thanks, too, for the great button! I'm going to grab it!

Kim from Hiraeth

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love the button!
Can you send me the code? Thanks!

Your appetizer sounds tasty.
I am so on board for the dessert round up!

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen on the edge of Texas!
Yum, your bites look very tasty. I need to plan some parties with all these great appetizer ideas!
Blessings.

Anonymous said...

That sounds delicious!!