My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 3, 2007

One Hard Meme...I double dog dare you.

I got this lovely meme from my friend Rachel -- we have been internet buds for a year and a half now, thanks to Suzy and our Ebay moms group! The game is SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Here are the rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.


Your Name: Karen
1. Famous Singer/Band: Kool and the Gang
2. 4 letter word: Kick
3. Street: K Street
4. Color: Khaki
5. Gifts/Presents: Knickknacks
6. Vehicle: K-car (Chrysler)
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Kaftan (if in Persia, anyway)
8. Boy Name: Kevin
9. Girl Name: Kristin
10. Movie Title: Keeping the Faith
11. Drink: Kirks (Coca Cola Brand)
12. Occupation: Kinesiologist
13. Celebrity: Kiera Knightly (do I get double points?)
14. Magazine: Keyboard Magazine
15. U.S. City: Killeen
16. Pro Sports Teams: Knicks (New York)
17. Reason for Being Late for Work: Kids
18. Something You Throw Away: Kashi
19. Things You Shout: Kowabunga!
20. Cartoon Character: Kenny from South Park

Technorati Tags: ,

post signature

5 comments:

Lisa said...

If you were playing the real game you would get extra points for the two k words, I just did this from Rachel blog~

Lisa

Anonymous said...

That was fun. Here's mine.

It wasn't as hard as I expected, though. Maybe I have an easy letter.

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen,
I did this over at...
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/2007/06/04/first-name-first-letter-meme/
Thanks for the double dare!

Anonymous said...

Love that edit button. I fixed my numbers thanks for pointing that out. I always like an extra laugh!

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Fun stuff! We enjoy playing this game. :D

http://bunny-trails.blogspot.com