My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Have you heard about this?

I thought I'd try something to help increase my traffic - not that I am counting those of you that visited my blog today. (48 today, down from 119 two weeks ago...ahem)

Have you heard about Blog Rush? You can see a sample of what it would look like on your blog if you scroll down and look to the left. You can choose the category you would like to be displayed in so that you don't end up with something crazy in your sidebar...all posts should pretty much be related to what yours is. So check it out -- what could it hurt?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Technorati Tags: , ,


1 comment:

Mel said...

I saw that Steph over Adventures in BabyWearing posted about this too...guess if all the popular people are doing it I better at least check it out, huh?