My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Recipe Round Up - Taco Soup



Fall is one of my favorite seasons - and this is one of my family's favorite fall dishes. It's great for those cool and crisp evenings when you just don't feel like putting a whole lot of effort into cooking, but you want something that tastes good!

Taco Soup
1 lb ground hamburger
1 onion, chopped
1 can rotel
1 can black beans
1 can ranch style beans
1 can corn
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 pkg ranch dressing seasoning

Cook hamburger and onion together until done and drain. Add everything else on the list and heat until warm. This is delicious when served with chips, cheese, and sour cream. Enjoy!

For more recipes, head on over to Leslie's at Lux Venit for the monthly round-up!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Technorati Tags: , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum, yum. I love soup. I love spicey and I love easy...

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Last week I was looking on the net for taco soup. Found one, but yours is SO much easier! Thanks, Karen!!!

Unknown said...

That sounds delish and I am all for anything that starts with Taco!

Emily said...

i just had to say that i make this; a really similar recipe, and it is SO good. i can vouch for its deliciousness. :)