My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday 13 - Kind Ways to Say Someone Is Stupid


1. A few clowns short of a circus

2. A few peas short of a casserole

3. The wheel's spinning but the hamster's dead

4. One Froot Loop shy of a full bowl

5. He fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down

6. An intellect rivaled only by garden tools

7. Doesn't have all his dogs on one leash

8. Her sewing machine's out of thread

9. His belt doesn't go through all the loops

10. No grain in the silo

11. Receiver is off the hook

12. Several nuts short of a full pouch

13. Too much yardage between the goal posts


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Technorati Tags: , ,


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha-- good ones!

~Leslie

April Elizabeth said...

hahaha hilarious

i like the last one the best, that and the hamster one.

Anonymous said...

I had this one boyfriend that was stupid, but it was okay because he was cute. I used to say he had 2 brain cells, one ran away and the other went looking for it.

That always made him giggle..

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chuckle! :)

Mitchypoo said...

I love it! It seems to me that Texans somehow come up with the cleverest way of using sayings in their day to day conversation!
Happy TT!

Unknown said...

I can't believe I haven't heard most of these. You are really with it if you've experienced all of these personally. (That or a fruit loop short of a full bowl!) Great idea for a TT!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

One of my favorites has always been "A few caramels short of a nougat"...

Funny list!!

Dallas Meow said...

well bless your heart

Anonymous said...

I like those! I'll be using some of them.