My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Where've ya been?

You can't really tell from looking at this map, because it's too large for my blog, but the only state I have not ever been to is Maine. Maine, why do you resist me so? I've always wanted to see you in the Fall...but we missed you on our Fall Tour 8 years ago. Sigh...


create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Technorati Tags: ,

2 comments:

Dallas Meow said...

We did this recently when my parents were visiting.
Detrmined dad has only NOT been to antarctica and cuba.
Jeesh, I'd like to get to Oklahoma!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is very impressive!