My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

OH MY Knots Landing...

Is this a result of plastic surgery or is she the walking dead? (Not trying to be offensive, but she doesn't look "right")

And I PROMISE to put up a real post here today, just catching up on school, crafts, housework, and life in general. It wouldn't be fair to use the holidays as my excuse, because honestly? Everyone has the same 24 hours in a day to get their stuff done and blog. Seems I just take longer to get it done, leaving less time for blogging. Since we are handmaking all of our Christmas presents this year, I feel so BEHIND, because I've got piles and piles of craft stuff and fabric on my dining room table.

Heaven help me if someone shows up at my door...they might not be allowed in my house at the moment. Does the word "cluttered" mean anything to you?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Technorati Tags: , ,

2 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

EeeeeeeW!!! She doesn't look HUMAN!!!

Fresh Girl said...

Oh, good heavenly day! That can't be real. Can it? Yikes! I don't normally recommend this, but if she hasn't already, she needs to sue whoever did that to her. Goodness gracious.

And yes, the word "cluttered" means something to me. My room looks like a tornado has hit it. I have laundry strung all over, cookbooks piled here and there, scrapbooking and old photographs strewn across every available surface. It's just an unholy mess, and somehow I've gotta do something with it by Saturday afternoon when company's coming!