My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Feed me Seymour...my little shop

Well, I have been having some fun tonight on Cafepress. I have some items for sale in my little shop if you are interested. I was just playing around, but I think I'm going to order some mugs or tees and give them out every now and then as giveaway prizes. What do y'all think? Would you even want one?





Photobucket

Look on the bright side! Subscribe via RSS.

Technorati Tags: , ,

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh i would totally want the mug! I love the t-shirt too I would wear it:)

Always Been Different said...

you betcha I would buy all three of them! Just too cute...and I know some ladies in Memphis that would love the mug!!!

so can I buy some???

Jeanette

Megan Cobb said...

Adorable. And along the same lines as our discussion yesterday, maybe you could make them with the blogowner's design/logos too. Those'd be so neat for people who are not as creative and talented as you are but would love some promo gear for their own blog.

Flea said...

Too cute! Isn't it fun building shirts? I deleted most of my merchandise last night, now that I'm beginning to understand a little better how to design.

Rhea said...

Cute idea!!

Misty said...

I love them!!!!!

Anonymous said...

too cute. I especially like the big and coffee mug!

mzzterry said...

love them. good idea.

Laura said...

The bib and mug, yes!! Cute colors and design, so why not? More advertising for you, and fun giveaways for the faithful readers. Win win. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I need that bib for Little G!! So cute!

Katie said...

Haven't been over for a few days. I was excited to see the promo goodies~I love the T(only I wish I was that skinny) would love to use the mug (I could just see my hubby packin' that one off to work;} PTL I don't need a bib (I am not a drooler).

Don't listen to me and my sass! I think it is a great idea. :)