My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Introducing...Home, But Not Alone

custom wordpress blog header

I'd like you to meet Elaine from "Home, but Not Alone". She lives in Northern Ireland and she has become one of my favorite bloggers over the past year because she is so knowledgeable about the Bible.

I was excited when she asked me about doing her blog header for WordPress because I had never worked with Wordpress before. I found it easier (once I figured out what I was doing) than Blogger. So thanks, Elaine, for the chance to get to work with you! You are truly a delight!

Pop on over and visit her, won't you?

Photobucket

Look on the bright side! Subscribe via RSS.

Technorati Tags: , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen,

Thanks so much - I'm just so tickled to be part of the swirly club!

Elaine