My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Let them eat cake - the "300" trailer...spoofed!

My husband downloaded this the other night and I laughed so hard my sides hurt. We watched 300 and enjoyed the story, but could have done without all the gratuitous shots of naked folks. Which explains why we don't own it - we won't let our kids watch it - but we will let them watch this. If you missed it, this is the PG version and it's safe to watch. I promise. Turn it up so you can hear.

Am I the only one that thinks this is funny? "Let them eaaaat caaaake!"

Don't leave this blog without entering THIS giveaway!

Photobucket

Look on the bright side! Subscribe via RSS.

Technorati Tags: , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh TOO funny!