My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Coming Soon...

to a design blog near you. Check it out. Go! I'll wait...

Did you see? Isn't that exciting? I thought you might like a sneak preview. It's gonna be great. Details coming...so be on the lookout. But they'll be coming on the design blog, so be sure to subscribe to the feed over there!

So. Today has been better than yesterday. Still no working van. Now we have two busted vehicles sitting in the yard. We'll get the van into the shop in the morning with the help of a friend from Church...but at the moment, I'm feeling a little bit "redneck"...where's my junky tv so I can go set it out there too? (insert Sanford and Son theme music here)

How was YOUR day?

Photobucket

Look on the bright side! Subscribe via RSS.

2 comments:

mzzterry said...

karen dearest, i have had a front tooth missin' for two months while my dear dentist works on getting me a real purrty replacement made. it doesn't get anymore east texas redneck than that!!

I have considered just sleeping in my clothes and not botherin' with changin' 'em when I go into town Tomorrow! I don't think it matters too much with that gap in my mouth!

You and I must get together and redneck as a team!

Mrs Pretzel said...

I could TOTALLY stand to get in on that action!! Love your blog designs. Wish I had that 100.00 to fork over to you!! I'd do it in a heartbeat!!