My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Okay, so I lied...

I told myself that I was not. going. to. post. about. designs. But I am.

I spent today trying to play catch up on my house and laundry. In between hospital visits and caring for my dad, I made up some Mom Calling Cards to add to the Design Shop.


There are more styles in the shop under "blog cards" - I'm too lazy to even link to it, now that's bad. It was fun, but now I'm tired. I'll write more after some snuggling with my husband (oooh...you did NOT want to know that, did you?) and a good night's sleep.

Photobucket

Look on the bright side! Subscribe via RSS.

Technorati Tags: , ,

1 comment:

Always Been Different said...

Girl those are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Never seems to be an end to your gift is there :-)

Ever think about designing scrapbooking pages? Templates would be really nice (hint-Hint)

Love ya