My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

A thought for Sunday



Romans 8:1- "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

My past is thankfully in the the past and I have been forgiven. What once was my mess is now my message, my test has become my testimony. I pray that I am always able to share how God has led me from out of darkness and into the light of His Word.

Have a blessed Sunday, y'all.

Photobucket

Look on the bright side! Subscribe via RSS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"my mess is now my message" -- I really like that, I hadn't heard it before. I was just thinking about all the changes in my life now from where I was before. Even though I'm far from having things be perfect, things are so much better. I love the verse that says "He lifted me out of the slimy pit and set my feet upon the rock." Have a great Sunday! - Rachel

Dorothy said...

Amen, sister!