My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Eight Days a Week has never had more meaning to me..

Okay, so I'm not working eight days a week...I'm actually trying to take weekends off now so I can spend time with my kids (not that I don't see them every day...but there's a definite distinction between mom and teacher).

I designed a memorial blog for a friend's daughter (and I must tell you there was no charge - it was for personal use - that's so the bad guys don't come and try to take me away!), and since I won't be showing it in my portfolio (it was a freebie and made with items that are for non-commercial use, plus she's my friend), I wanted to show it here. So Jeanette, this is for you, sister. I know you miss your sweet Lezlee Ann and it brought me great joy to do something for you so you can write her story on its pages.


I also finished and installed another design today - for Christy at The Road to Home, and I'll be profiling it over on my design blog in the next day or two, but here's a preview of what her new design looks like:


Ooh...and I've also been busy doing a few button projects:




Plus, I've taken in two more orders today...my queue is hopping and so am I. How's it going in YOUR neck of the woods?

****PHOTOSHOP CS3 Giveaway ends Oct 31st - Have you entered? ****

Look on the bright side! Subscribe via my RSS feed.

4 comments:

Ashleigh Baker said...

In my neck o' the woods? Orders keeping me hopping, too. Something's in the air, I'm thinking. Which, I guess, means I need to get off my seat--or, on it, in this case!--and get to work. I've done all of ONE design since my hubby came home 2.5 months ago.

grammy said...

Sounds like you are busy. Love the designs. I think you need to take the weekends off with hubbie and kids. This might sound really dumb...but are we suppose to comment here or on the day of the photoshop post? (which by the way I would love) I think it is so funny when people say vote for me. lol

Always Been Different said...

Thank you my sweet friend :-)

Now if I can just put in words what is in my heart about Lezlee I just might get her blog going :-)

Thanks Again

Love ya

Marilyn - A Mixed Bouquet said...

Beautiful work!