My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

How Cute is this for Fall Decorating?

I receive the Home Made Simple online magazine and though we don't usually have pumpkins around Halloween time, I'm almost tempted to make an exception this year - look at how absolutely adorable this is!



I'm thinking I might wait until after Halloween and do this for Thanksgiving time instead...as I said yesterday, Fall is my favorite time of the year -- is it any wonder why???

Look on the bright side! Subscribe via my RSS feed.

5 comments:

Megan (FriedOkra) said...

adorable!

dianne - bunny trails said...

Those are adorable. I love that they're not creepy, spooky, Halloweeny. :D

Emily said...

very pretty!

meandmom said...

Those are gorgeous! Definitely worth an exception! They don't scream Halloween.

Mel @ A Box of Chocolates said...

Those are adorable. The bird one would fit you perfectly. You have to take pictures when you do yours. Happy Weekend.