My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

And the Winner is..

Well, it's an hour later than I intended...I was going to be all "smart" and draw at 11:11 pm on 11/11...get it? I love that kind of stuff. Instead, it's 12:11 and I drew via the random number generator....drumroll...

There were 16 entries for the contest - Commenter #9, MzTerry is the winner! Congrats! Please email me your mailing address so I can contact our generous sponsor and let them know who to send the prize to! (Also, please let me know whether you want a hat or a tee to go with that music!)

Thanks for playing along everyone - watch for more fun giveaways soon...


Look on the bright side! Subscribe via my RSS feed.

No comments: