My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Creation Minute

Have you heard about Creation Science Evangelism's new website called "Creation Minute"?

Creation Minute is an exciting series hosted by Eric Hovind that explores the creation worldview using cutting-edge visual effects and digital technology. Each episode challenges the evolution theory and gives evidence of the Bible's historical and scientific accuracy.

It's not just a website for homeschoolers, although if you DO homeschool, I highly recommend this as a resource.

Click on over and check it out...it will help me, because I'm trying to win an iPod touch for my husband and they are running a contest! :) Thanks bunches!


Look on the bright side! Subscribe via my RSS feed.

No comments: