My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Signs of the Times

You know it's a sign that you've quit blogging altogether when you don't even post photos from your staycation a month ago...

Or when you forget to even drop in and say "Happy Resurrection Day"...or take ONE photo of the cuteness that was your kids all dressed up for Easter services to show off on the old blog.

Or maybe it's a sign that you've just got way too many things on your plate and don't have a clue how to keep all your plates spinning and the blog is the first thing to go?

Regardless, I shall return with a vengeance once things settle down a bit - if that ever happens.

Hope you're doing well, mom...since you're probably the only one still reading this!

Photos of K's haircut coming this week! (I've got you on the edge of your seat now, don't I?)

Gratuitous shots of my cat taking over my desk while I'm slaving away on websites:









Is he not just a beaut? Sigh...if he were a man, he'd be a prince.


Look on the bright side! Subscribe via my RSS feed.



3 comments:

Kim from Hiraeth said...

Take the time you need, Karen. RSS feeds will tell us when you come back with a vengence. (I am very nearly in the same spot as you. I'm keeping my poor blog afloat with recipes and photos and quotes. Too busy to blog)


And yes, he is a beaut.

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Still reading in OK! Love email subscriptions.

And yes - what a Prince!

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Still here. Still reading. I know what you're going through. I've been somewhat neglectful of my blogs. Hang in there. :D