My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mystery Photo Revealed

Sheesh..was that an easy one or what? Almost all of you guessed correctly! (My personal favorite was MzzTerry's guess of "bologna". Megan, I'm going to have to do something really sneaky next week to stump you - you guessed pocketknife, which was on the right track, but this weeks's winner is going to have to be Penguins and Ladybugs for correctly identifying that it was a Swiss Army knife. Congratulations! Like Megan, you win my hearty congratulations and some link love from me! Here's the comparison photo:



Photobucket

Look on the bright side! Subscribe via RSS.

Technorati Tags: , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh i would never have guessed!

CityStreams said...

Very clever! I didn't realize the photo had been photoshopped. Looking forward to next week!